All moderator applicants must be a member for at least 90 days (3 months) and have at least 100 posts.
You must be active in the individual forums you wish to moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums.
You must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject matter.
Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and those moderators will only be appointed when needed.
Current moderators and administrators will review applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. Administrators have the final say and we reserve to right to refuse applicants with or without cause.
In Order To Apply To Be a Moderator You must be:
- A regular member of the forum for last 90 days
- Have a positive presence on E2C Forums
- Be proactive
- Knowledgeable in the respective field in which you would like to moderate.
- Polite and helpful towards other members and give proper advice whenever needed or whenever possible.
- Visit the forum regularly, actively take part in discussions as much as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example for the other members.
- Take an active part in discussions between Moderators relating to the running of the forum.
- Help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible.
Moderator can also make money. E2C can pay to moderator.